Monday, September 28, 2009

I fell like I'm falling for fall...

This past weekend we went to The Brecknock Orchard fall festival. Yes, we do go to a LOT of festivals in the fall! There is just something about this time of year that makes me want to be outside. The crisp air, the falling leaves, the comfortable weather, I just love it! The festival was really fun. We went on a hay ride around the orchard, made our way through the corn maze and then there was a candy drop for the kids. We have never been there for the candy drop before and we were shocked at the whole thing! They actually have an Ultra Light plane fly over the orchard and the pilot drops a bucket of candy out the window. Somehow the candy does not knock you in the noggin, it just floats down in the breeze. Isabelle kept putting her bag over her head thinking she was going to catch the candy in it, so cute! It was fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment