Well it's Wednesday and I think the girls are finally feeling better. We have been in the house for six days of high fevers, bad coughs, and a whole lot of crankiness. Thank goodness they both will be feeling better for Trick or Treating, and yes Chloe is 12 and still goes trick or Treating.
Chloe had her first "boy/girl" dance this past Friday, for the 7th and 8th graders in her school. The past years have been a "daddy/daughter" dance so this was a little different, more grown up. I don't really know if I am ready for this kind of stuff, she still seems so little to me. She is taller then I am, she wears a bigger shoe size then I do, but I look at her and I see this little girl who still calls me mommy. Time flies by so fast, sometimes I don't know if I can keep up...
No comments:
Post a Comment