Monday, November 9, 2009

Tinsel Trading Co. NYC























Chris and I had a great time in NYC! We drove up in my Jeep and we made it out alive(ha ha). We had a really great time, these are some pics of Tinsel Trading, it was so awesome! They had the most beautiful things, I can't imagine living close to a store like that. I would always be inspired to do something creative. On the way to NYC we stopped in Montclair N.J.. It was a small "up and coming" town, a little on the artsy side. We went in Parcel(cute shop) and then as luck would have it, right across the street was a brand new Anthro! So needless to say this day was really for me, even though Chris says he just likes to see me shop...what a sweetie pie.





3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad you had a nice time Gretchen! That store looks amazing! You sure have a nice hubby!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this place! looks & sounds like you had a ball!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that place looks awesome. Isn't that MS's favorite store?? I can't believe I have never been there.

    ReplyDelete