
This is going to be a great year for me, I can feel it! I have decided to change my fast food eaten', diet coke drinken', chocolate loven' ways. It won't be easy but I think I am up for the challenge! I had fallen into a rut, diet coke when I woke up, diet coke in the middle of the day, diet coke before I went to bed, it has to stop. They started to know me at the McDonalds drive thru, I mean real conversation know me. But the diet coke has already been stopped(about 4 weeks!), now I have to work on the french fries and chocolate. Wish me well please, I will need it!
Ah yes! Me too. My last posting was on diets, although I meant it to be amusing too! The comments were interesting to say the least and full of suggestions.
ReplyDeleteI am now on the South Beach Diet which worked really well for me back when it first came out. Need to take off those creeping 15 pounds!
Good luck Gretchen! I gave up my diet Pepsi a few years ago...along with all artificial sweeteners...and I feel much healthier too. Once you make it over the hump with all of the junk food, your cravings really will go down. Sugar is the enemy I fight :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
:) T