Monday, March 1, 2010

some fun finds

Over the weekend Chris and I went on a little adventure! We had all of Saturday to ourselves. We went to some antique shops and out to lunch. We actually got to talk to each other!
It was great!
I picked up some old cream colored hankies, some shell buttons, and some pretty trim.
I am planning on using the trim to line the edge of my kitchen cabinet shelf, so cute!
The hankies I am going to frame and put in the bathroom.
The buttons are pretty as is, so they will go in a jar or on a plate.
I spent less then 10 dollars and I love everything!


I also got this cute little bottle holder- so sweet!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I love days alone with my hubby two. We need those days!! Great finds and ideas! Thank for sharing! ~lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. When can we do it again? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! i love all your little finds! such a nice thing to do together :) susan

    ReplyDelete