This past week was "moms day" at Belle's preschool. Belle and her friends put on a show for all of us lucky moms! They sang songs, danced in circles, and drew the most beautiful pictures of each of their moms! Mine really did look like me!
Thanks Belle Grace,
I LOVE YOU!
I only have a few items, but its a start!
I really love making things and coming up with new ideas!
No sales yet, but I am feeling hopeful!
Once on this Island
She is the beauty in the red dress!
She had a few different parts, including some solo singing!
She was awesome!
(Wyomissing Area Music Association)
for her advancement and dedication to the choral department.
Yes, I know, she really is a super kid!
Daddy and I are so proud of you!
We love you so much!





I can't believe how big Chloe is now. I still picture her as a little baby. Congrats on all of your achievements Chlo!
ReplyDelete