Sunday, June 13, 2010

Memorial weekend

This memorial weekend we went to Chincotique Island for 3 days! The weather was great and the girls actually went in the water(as I watched from a safe distance)! We really had a nice time, riding bikes, oohing and ahhhing at the new baby horses, looking for shells and going to the beach.

Both of my girls love the water, and so do I when it isn't like fresh spring water!
Chloe brought a friend(Val) along for the first time, and it really worked out nice! My mom and dad were there along with my nephew Reece.

Here is Chloe covered in sand.
ahhh...
to be a kid again!



Here is Belle wondering why I am not going in the water...


and here is one of the baby ponies that were everywhere!
We had a great time and can't wait to go back next month!





No comments:

Post a Comment