
Every summer I try to plan one adventure a week while Chloe is home for vacation.
The plan isn't always big, it could be picking berries or going to get ice cream somewhere different.
This week it was going to lunch at Mt Gretna.
It is so pretty here.
It's a little artsy town in the woods with cottages tucked away here and there.
It almost seems like you stepped back in time kinda like in the movie
"Dirty Dancing"
As we were eating lunch there, while I am trying to answer Belle's 100,000,000th question about ice cream my whole wallet falls upside down and all of my credit cards and every other type of card I have falls through the cracks in the wood.
Hello frustrated:(
But it was really no big deal the guy had to go get them out.
He said that it happens all the time, and people have lot many a diamond ring in there.
And I thought...Who takes off their diamond ring at lunch, outside, on a porch?
Anyway, fun day at Mt. Gretna!
No comments:
Post a Comment