Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where have I been?

The answer is busy!
and my camera is broken!
If I don't have any pics of the girls to put on this blog,
so whats the point!
The top pic is of Chloe taking a picture of herself, she seems to do that alot!
I think its a teenager thing!
Along with the new sassy attitude, I mean really sassy...
O.K., I mean as sassy as Chloe can be...
so not so bad as far as teen go!
She is doing awesome at Volley ball.
She has quit a serve!
She is also in the play "Charlotte's Web" coming up next month.
She is doing great in school, and so far she has all A's!
Belle has started preschool and it was a little rocky at first, but I think it might be going better now!
She had a little girl in her class that was a bully,
(she hit Belle in the head with a cardboard block!!!) but the teacher had a talk with her mommy and said things were O.K.(?)
Belle is super great with her Alphabet and numbers,
She is truly a smartie!!!
She loves playing baby and her new favorite thing is Calico Critters!
I must admit, I love them too.
They are the cutest things in the world!
As always, she is still singing, and singing, and
singing!
One of her favorites goes:
"I wish I were an airplane in the night sky like a shooting star,I could really use a wish right now, wish right now"
It is sooooooo cute when she sings it because she gets very serious and you can really hear her lisp!
Oh, and we just got "Beauty and the Beast",
and the whole family sings those songs all day long!



So there is an Olszewski family update!
I hope I get a new camera soon so I can get back to snapping pics!
Happy fall!




No comments:

Post a Comment