We just got back from vacation, and yes I am still alive! Don't get me wrong, I love vacation as much as the next but sometimes it can be a little tiring. We went to Chincotique Island again this year. And yes we saw the ponies, went on bike rides, went to the beach, and went to the coffee shop on main street.O.K., next year we need to try somewhere different!
Chincotique is no Disney World or Atlantis,
their little oval stickers that you put on the back of your car to brag where you have been has a mosquito on it.
I'm not kidding...
They warn you on your way in that they spray for mosquito's in low flying air craft and some crazy "mosquito truck" goes flying down the street and you and the children run for cover!

But I do have to say one thing about Chincotique Island, the beaches are beautiful! The water is clear and warm. The sand is just right between your toes. And if you are up for you can ride your bike to the secret beach where only bikers can go. And for that, we are always one of the only groups of people as far as you can see.
Chincotique is no Disney World or Atlantis,their little oval stickers that you put on the back of your car to brag where you have been has a mosquito on it.
I'm not kidding...
They warn you on your way in that they spray for mosquito's in low flying air craft and some crazy "mosquito truck" goes flying down the street and you and the children run for cover!

But I do have to say one thing about Chincotique Island, the beaches are beautiful! The water is clear and warm. The sand is just right between your toes. And if you are up for you can ride your bike to the secret beach where only bikers can go. And for that, we are always one of the only groups of people as far as you can see.


Come with us to Disney!! June 2011 baybee! Let's get together this week.
ReplyDelete